Toro Safety Consulting, Development & Design Inc. is an Alberta registered corporation located in Spruce Grove, Alberta. The management team has acquired expertise in the following areas by serving new, innovative and pre-existing corporations from various different industries with a wide variety of services. Some of those services include but not limited to: Health, Safety & Environmental Management Systems (HSEMS) either or both in the development & maintenance; GAP Analysis; Occupational Health and Safety Auditing (COR & SECOR); Mentorship Program and Contracting Services to help companies meet safety regulations within the heavy civil construction, mineral, drilling, oil and gas and trucking industries.
We stand by the 3 G’s “Get in, Get it Done, Get it Right – the 1st time”
Toro Safety Consulting, Development & Design Inc. provides practical, professional and confidential services for our clients to meet their needs and ensure a safe working environment for their employees, visitors and the general public; in turn giving you peace of mind.
What Clients Can Expect From Us:
Our materials are developed specifically to your business, meeting the requirements of the law while appreciating your business needs and constraints by working with your Health and Safety division. We do this by using clear language and concise procedures; we offer employers an effective, professional and high quality response to managing their occupational health and safety systems.
To provide personalized service of excellent quality"
Excellent quality is built on our key principles of:
- Developing and Maintaining Close Client Relationships
- Keeping Appraised of Professional and Best Practice Guidelines
- Maintaining Independence to Eliminate Conflicts of Interest
- Innovation and Flexibility
With the highest of ethical standards and pure dedication to excellence in all operational aspects, we aspire to exceed our customers’ expectations. We recognize one of the most challenging issues to date is implementing and maintaining the highest safety standards achievable not only within the industry, but also within the environment; we are uncompromising in our dedication to this integral element in all our business activities.
If you are interested in booking a safety consultation, please contact us and we will have your company on its way to safety excellence.
All people working together on the global enterprise for safety leadership by delivering consumer value and customer leadership faster, better and more completely than our competition.
This Vision is supported by two fundamental principles that provide the foundation for all of our activities: Organizational Excellence and Core Values.
The following is a breakdown of the various association memberships, certifications and designations held within the company:
- Alberta OHS Legislation Awareness
- Alberta Temporary Traffic Control – Field Application
- Construction Environmental Awareness
- Construction Safety Administration
- Contract Law
- Effective Claims Management
- Emergency Response Plan
- External Health and Safety Auditor
- Fall Protection Awareness
- Leadership of Safety Excellence – Certificate of Proficiency
- Managing Worksite Investigations
- Prime Contractor
- Principles of Health & Safety Management
- Project Safety Plan
- Safe Trenching, Excavation & Ground Disturbance
- Safety Culture
- Substance Abuse Prevention
- Disability Management Seminar
- Employer Information Workshop
- Review and Appeals
- Gold Seal Certification (GSC)
- National Construction Safety Officer (NSCO)
- Occupational Health & Safety Auditor for COR & SECOR – (ACSA, AMHSA & BCCSA)